Tiny Town Scholarship
We want to give more kids the chance to explore and build in Tiny Town, where their hearts and imaginations can feel excited, curious, powerful, and vulnerable.
We would really appreciate it if you could help us spread the word by inviting your child’s friends to join them in Tiny Town!
During the season, we will schedule an additional private co-design session with your child to develop and expand on one of their ideas.
FAQWhat will my child need for Tiny Town?
- Tiny Town is run on Zoom.us.
You will need to install the Zoom Desktop App.
- Required Materials: Pencil,
- Optional/Recommended Materials: clay, pipe cleaners, scrap fabric, popcicle sticks, colorful tape, cardboard, stuffed animals, food etc.
What skills can my child develop in Tiny Town?
Roleplaying, Collective Worldbuilding, Game Asset Making, Improvising.
What are some of the activities in Tiny Town?
- Designing our own characters, homes, markets, objects, outfits etc. through drawings, sculptures and found objects.
- Exploring and creating new zones like the library, the farm, the music festival and Megamall.
- Inventing new ways to play, travel and communicate inside Tiny Town.
- Connecting with fellow players and going on quests together.